We are a main dealer for CZ Rifles
At CZ Rifles UK, we have over 20 years experience in club shooting, competition target shooting and field sports with CZ rimfire rifles. Visit us online for your one stop destination for shooting supplies. Friendly advice and customer service are at the forefront of our business. We know guns, we love guns and we are just as passionate about getting the most enjoyment out of shooting as you are. Our shop is located in Derbyshire and specialises in CZ rifles, accessories and firearms. We carry a large range of shooting accessories including ammunition, bags, knives, targets etc.
Please call us for pricing, deals or advice.
We are experts in reloading and advising on reloading equipment, we carry large stocks of powder, primers, bullet heads and cases.
Our specialist CZ rifles services include a full bespoke tune up to your requirements.
All our CZ rifles carry the superb Edgar Brothers three year warranty – only available from approved Edgar dealers like ourselves –if you buy from an Unauthorised dealer you may have problems if anything goes wrong as they cannot return it to Edgar Brothers for service.
Edgar Brothers Warranty on new CZ Rifles
Edgar Brothers Guarantee to make good any mechanical fault due to defect of material or workmanship at the time of manufacture, which is not due to external cause after supply from our warehouse, and which is present or develops within Three years (Firearms) of purchase, provided:
- The Warranty is registered within 14 days of purchase.
- No work or modification of any kind has been carried out on the Firearm/Airgun/CO2 gun by the purchaser or any third party.
- The item is returned to Edgar Brothers or CZ Rifles UK (Complete as supplied) for inspection at the owner’s risk and cost, and is properly packaged so as to prevent damage in transit, registered and adequately insured.
- If the claim is admissible under the terms of this guarantee, the owner pays only the dispatch costs involved in returning the faulty goods to CZ Rifles UK or Edgar Brothers.
- In the event the claim is not admissible, the owner is liable for return carriage to a Registered Firearms Dealer, the cost of which will be notified in writing before goods are returned.
- The Guarantee does not apply to damage to stock and fore-end wood nor to any damage from external cause after dispatch from our warehouse, nor to any deterioration in condition or parts due to normal wear and tear, nor to any factor outside the control of the manufacturer at the time of manufacture.
- The guarantee applies only to the first purchaser and is not transferable.
We are open 10am to 17:00hrs 7 days a week by appointment only, please call us to arrange a time.
The customer is liable for return cost of any goods purchased from us.
Inspection – we inspect and photograph all firearms before shipping.
If a gun/package/outer box arrives with your RFD and is damaged they must sign for it as such and notify us immediately.
Tel: 01246 455536 Mobile: 07789 488062